Deluxe Candles - Summer Scents
Enhance your space with our luxury soy wax blend candle, crafted for the ultimate self-care experience. The tranquil wood wick creates a calming ambiance, while the serene scent adds sophistication to any room.
Our sleek and stylish candle, part of our summer collection, provides a year-round escape to beautiful summer settings. Bask in the warm, delicate air and fresh aroma of flowers.
Small Candle - 35hrs
Large Candle - 45hrs
This fragrance is an uplifting scent with sweet orange, fresh rose, white musk and precious woods.
Rhubarb & Rose
A mouth-watering rhubarb fragrance blended with tea rose and hints of pineapple on a base of musk, velvety woods and dry fruits.
Watermelon Slice & Kiwi
Dive into summer with this fresh and inviting sweet watermelon scent. This summer vibe brings life to any room and lifts the mood as soon as you enter it. If you love fresh and fruity scents then you will love this.
Sweet Berries + White Lilies
Sweet florals delicately intermingle with sparkling berries and powdery musk. Imagine drinking a freshly poured mimosa while overlooking the southern coast of Spain.
Rhubarb & Mint
Crisp, zingy stewed rhubarb with hints of pear and apple, sweetened by caramelised sugar. These are finished by lush garden mint leaves finished off with a hint of lemon.
Candle Care Information
- Before each use, you should trim your wick to 5mm with sharp scissors or a pair of candle wick trimmers.
- Remove any debris or dust before you light your candle
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface and away from drafts (this can cause it to burn unevenly) and keep it out of reach from children and pets.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax pool has evenly reached the edge of the container. If this is not achieved on each burn before it is extinguished the wax will not melt past this point the next time you light it. This will cause tunnelling and wasted wax on the side of your container.
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4hrs at a time. This is to help reduce it getting too hot. Always allow it to fully cool down before relighting it again.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Stop using the candle when it has 1/2 an inch of wax left at the bottom of the container. Continuing to use it passed this point can cause the container to become too hot and could cause damage to it or to the surface it is on. If you have a wax melt burner you could carefully remove the wax when it has fully cooled down to a solid-state and break it into small pieces and use it gradually over time with your burner. But please make sure not to overfill your wax melt burner.
Enjoy our FREE SHIPPING OFFER.
The current dispatch time is 5-7 working days. Items are posted via 48hr tracked delivery.
Please read our policies before purchasing.
Shipping Policy Click Here
Refund Policy Click Here
Please review these each time you purchase from us as they may be updated and changed from time to time.