Deluxe Candles - Coastal Scents
Experience the finest self-care with our premium candle crafted from a blend of soy wax. The gentle crackle of it's wooden wick creates a soothing atmosphere, while its tranquil aroma elevates your surroundings.
Enhance your mindset and bring elegance to any space with our chic coastal-scented candles, evoking the serenity of a tropical getaway.
Small Candle - 35hrs
Large Candle - 45hrs
It’s inspiration from the fresh ozone found at the English seaside as it mixes with black seaweed, sage, salt and lashing of samphire. This scent is reminiscent of a day at the beach on a windy day, clean, cool and crisp.
The top notes are Sage, Cardamom, Fig Leaf and Bergamot; middle notes are Ozonic, Samphire and Violet Leaf with hints of Jasmine; base notes are Black Seaweed, Salt, Cypress, Cedar and Musk.
With fresh top notes of rose, lily that are enhanced with the citrus of orange, lime and ozone. The centre is comprise of violet, cyclamen and jasmine before sinking to the seabed with depths of heliotrope, moss and driftwood, sprinkled sugar and fresh white musk.
Rosewood & Coconut
With sheer white florals and creamy coconut milk, this unique blend is complimented with clove bud, cinnamon bark, vanilla bean and light musk.
Imagine the warm Indian Ocean breeze, combining evocative bergamot, bright orange and fresh coconut, with a hint of green jasmine, and buttery vanilla.
Candle Care Information
- Before each use, you should trim your wick to 5mm with sharp scissors or a pair of candle wick trimmers.
- Remove any debris or dust before you light your candle
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface and away from drafts (this can cause it to burn unevenly) and keep it out of reach from children and pets.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax pool has evenly reached the edge of the container. If this is not achieved on each burn before it is extinguished the wax will not melt past this point the next time you light it. This will cause tunnelling and wasted wax on the side of your container.
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4hrs at a time. This is to help reduce it getting too hot. Always allow it to fully cool down before relighting it again.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Stop using the candle when it has 1/2 an inch of wax left at the bottom of the container. Continuing to use it passed this point can cause the container to become too hot and could cause damage to it or to the surface it is on. If you have a wax melt burner you could carefully remove the wax when it has fully cooled down to a solid-state and break it into small pieces and use it gradually over time with your burner. But please make sure not to overfill your wax melt burner.
Enjoy our FREE SHIPPING OFFER.
The current dispatch time is 5-7 working days. Items are posted via 48hr tracked delivery.
Please read our policies before purchasing.
Shipping Policy Click Here
Refund Policy Click Here
Please review these each time you purchase from us as they may be updated and changed from time to time.