Product Care Information
- Before each use, you should trim your wick to 5mm with sharp scissors or a pair of candle wick trimmers.
- Remove any debris or dust before you light your candle
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface and away from drafts (this can cause it to burn unevenly) and keep it out of reach from children and pets.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax pool has evenly reached the edge of the container. If this is not achieved on each burn before it is extinguished the wax will not melt past this point the next time you light it. This will cause tunnelling and wasted wax on the side of your container.
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4hrs at a time. This is to help reduce it getting too hot. Always allow it to fully cool down before relighting it again.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- If your candle comes with a lid please remove this while it is lit and only put it back once the candle has fully cooled down and the wax has solidified again. Placing it back on before it has cooled will cause damage to the lid, the candle container will overheat and can break causing a fire.
- Stop using the candle when it has 1/2 an inch of wax left at the bottom of the container. Continuing to use it passed this point can cause the container to become too hot and could cause damage to it or to the surface it is on. If you have a wax melt burner you could carefully remove the wax when it has fully cooled down to a solid-state and break it into small pieces and use it gradually over time with your burner. But please make sure not to overfill your wax melt burner.
Wax Melt Care
- You can place 1-2 melts in your wax melt burner depending on how strong you would like the scent.
- Each one can last up to 10hrs but your room will stay scented for hours after this point if you don't have any windows open.
- Use unscented tea lights.
- Place the wax melt burner on a stable heat resistant surface and away from drafts and keep it out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not let your tea light burn for more than 4hrs at a time. This is to help reduce it getting too hot. Always allow it to fully cool down before relighting it again.
- Never leave the wax melt burner unattended.
- To remove the wax once its finished, let it cool down to a solid form and then light the tea light for only 30-40 seconds and then use a tissue to slide it out of the well of the burner in one whole piece. Then use a clean tissue to wipe the well clean and it is ready for you to use your next wax melt.
Please keep this information for future use/ reference.
We put a lot of love and care into our products and we want you to enjoy them safely. So if you are unsure of anything please refer back to this care information or contact us at: