Deluxe Candles - Fresh Scents
Experience the pinnacle of self-care with our premium soy wax blend candle. The gentle crackling of the wooden wick creates a serene atmosphere, while the tranquil scent elevates your surroundings. Elevate your mood and infuse a touch of elegance into any space with our chic and modern candle.
Discover our Fresh Collection - an enchanting selection of scents crafted to revitalise your space and improve your overall well-being. Immerse yourself in the invigorating aromas that not only please your senses, but also promote a positive and revitalizing environment.
Small Candle - 35hrs
Large Candle - 45hrs
Soft Laundry love
Immerse yourself into the smell of freshly wash laundry. The scent is beautifully soft and make you feel cosy on a warm summers day. Enjoy the mood of clean and comfortable with the top notes of White Lilly and Fresh Pine with base notes of sandal & iris.
It is similar to the popular fabric conditioner. Trapped in the scent of spring flowers and hints of natural patchouli and white cedar, you can look forward to a revitalising, uplifting experience that will leave you feeling invigorated and totally refreshed.
Lemon & Lime
It is a fresh green citrus accord with dominant notes of lime alongside spearmint.
A diffusive fruity floral accord opening with clean ozonic notes and soft citrus orange, peach and green apple, leading to a floral heart of translucent Jasmin, rose and neroli, freshened with aromatic nuances of anis, eucalyptus and green notes. The fragrance finishes with a soft trail of patchouli and vanilla.
Candle Care Information
- Before each use, you should trim your wick to 5mm with sharp scissors or a pair of candle wick trimmers.
- Remove any debris or dust before you light your candle
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface and away from drafts (this can cause it to burn unevenly) and keep it out of reach from children and pets.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax pool has evenly reached the edge of the container. If this is not achieved on each burn before it is extinguished the wax will not melt past this point the next time you light it. This will cause tunnelling and wasted wax on the side of your container.
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4hrs at a time. This is to help reduce it getting too hot. Always allow it to fully cool down before relighting it again.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Stop using the candle when it has 1/2 an inch of wax left at the bottom of the container. Continuing to use it passed this point can cause the container to become too hot and could cause damage to it or to the surface it is on. If you have a wax melt burner you could carefully remove the wax when it has fully cooled down to a solid-state and break it into small pieces and use it gradually over time with your burner. But please make sure not to overfill your wax melt burner.
Enjoy our FREE SHIPPING OFFER.
The current dispatch time is 5-7 working days. Items are posted via 48hr tracked delivery.
Please read our policies before purchasing.
Shipping Policy Click Here
Refund Policy Click Here
Please review these each time you purchase from us as they may be updated and changed from time to time.